We will now be hosting a Drawpile session during every weekly artist meetup that isn’t a workshop/event! Participation is completely optional. You can also join remotely from the comfort of your own home! Just keep a lookout for the room code and password in the #art-discussion channel of our club Discord when artist meetups start at 5PM.
Drawpile is a software that allows multiple artists to draw simultaneously, real-time, on the same digital canvas. This will be a simple tutorial on how to get set up.
What you need:
– Computer with internet connection
– A method of drawing on said computer of your choice, e.g. graphics tablet or mouse.
*Currently does not work on mobile devices.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Drawpile.
Download it from the website. To our knowledge, older versions don’t work!
- Click Session > Join.
3. In the popup window, type the 5 letter room code that execs will put on the projector and in the #art-discussion channel of our Discord server.
4. You will be prompted to enter a password, which will be projected alongside the room code.
5. There are layers and brush controls like most digital drawing programs. Have fun!