The theme for our second term art contest is Friendship! Effort! Victory! and Teamwork.
This is a multimedia contest: almost anything that relates to these four words is acceptable. Videos, images, music and other forms are art are welcome. If you are unsure about your submission, send us an email.
- You must be a member for the 2014-2015 year.
- You may submit multiple entries.
- All submissions must be original. This means no content from any other artist, anime, manga, or any other copyrighted material. **We will accept AMVs (anime music videos) that use clips from anime this time, but you will assume all risk of copyright infringement. Please use a disclaimer.
- Entries must be tasteful – meaning no nudity, sexuality, gore, etc.
- You may use our mascots in your art entry if you wish.
- Maximum video time limit: 10 minutes
- Maximum word limit (writing submissions): drabbles or short stories preferred, no long multi-chapter pieces please!
The winner will be decided based upon two criteria: creative design and skill.
The deadline to submit is the showing on April 3 at 5pm (right before the showing). Submissions can be emailed directly to us at email@example.com or given to us at any of our events until the deadline.
The UBC Anime Club executive team reserves all rights to disqualify submissions at their discretion if any of the above requirements are not met.