Most of our events are open to both members and non-members, so why join us as a registered member?
- Exclusive access to the Library, a collection of thousands of anime episodes and movies. We currently have over 700 discs!
- Discounts on purchases from our Sponsors! Show your club membership at the time of purchase.
- Discounts for various club-hosted Events such as dances, cafes, and outings.
- Insider updates on club activities and the ability to vote on anime to be shown at our weekly showings.
- Access to our workshops for artists, musicians and cosplayers.
- Free food!
- Register in club contests: creative, cosplay or otherwise!
- Chances to win raffle prizes!
How to Join
At Weekly Showings: An anime showing and group activity is held every Friday evening during the school year. Speak to the Treasurer at any of these events to sign up for membership.
At Clubs Days: At UBC Clubs Days in the SUB, held twice a year at the beginning of each term, the Anime Club has a booth set up where you can sign up for membership on the spot.
Make an appointment: Send the executive team an email at email@example.com to arrange an appropriate time and place for meeting.
Memberships are only purchased once per school year.
UBC Student Annual Membership Fees: $10.00
(Returning Member Discount: $8.00)
Non-UBC Student Annual Membership Fees: $15.00
(Returning Member Discount: $12.00)
For more information feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!