Would you like to see your drawing or photo featured on one of our newsletters? Submit your art to firstname.lastname@example.org and you may see it in a future email!
Rules and restrictions:
- The width limit is 350px. The height is more flexible, but please be reasonable (i.e. no extremely tall images.) You may provide us with a link to the full image if the size is too restricting to include in the newsletter as well.
- Please only submit one thing at a time. Don’t swamp us, please! It’s fine to submit something new after a while (at least wait until after your previous submission is published).
- Unlike our contests, fanart is allowed. You may also use our mascots if you wish.
- Submissions should be tasteful. This means no nudity, sexuality, gore, etc.
- Both traditional and digital art is fine. However, please ensure that the scan of your traditional art is clear (not too dark, not blurry, etc.)
We have the right to refuse your submission if it does not meet these conditions, or if we want to give other members a chance to feature their work.
Feel free to give us a short description (1-2 sentences) of your submission to include and your name/alias so we can credit you. Please also include something like “Weekly Spotlight” in the title of your email.