Come celebrate the ending of another semester and the coming of warm weather with us!
We will be having an outdoor picnic at Queen Elizabeth Park which will be in the form of a potluck lunch: everyone will bring their own dishes (homemade or store-bought) to share with others.
As Queen Elizabeth Park is a popular location for photoshoots, cosplay is most welcomed (but not required of course)!
– Please write your name and what you plan to bring on this document to avoid having people show up with the exact same items!
– If the weather forecast predicts rain on the day of the event, we will change to an alternate indoor location. Please check Facebook Event Page BEFORE leaving your home on Saturday morning to ensure that you are heading to the correct place.
– Remember to dispose of any trash into designated garbage bins in the park, or take it home with you. Do NOT litter or feed wild animals!
– There is the possibility that there may be not enough picnic benches for our group so it would be smart to bring something to sit on (e.g. tablecloth, picnic blanket, etc.).
Queen Elizabeth Park
North Picnic Area*
4600 Cambie Street
* The picnic area is located at the top of this map, right between the two ponds: